Stuart Foot Doctor
Our Podiatrist office in Stuart specializes in providing the highest quality of care of the lower extremities, including the foot, ankle and lower leg. Dr. Joseph C. Taub, Board Certified Podiatrist in Stuart, has been providing quality care to the residents of Martin County and the surrounding areas for over 24 years. Whatever troubles are ailing your foot, ankle or leg, we will do everything in our power to bring you the relief you have been seeking.
Not only do we believe in providing our patients with the best care possible; we also believe in supplying our patients with all the information needed to make educated decisions about their medical care.
With flexible scheduling and same-day emergency appointments, we do our best to accommodate your schedule. We invite you to call or click the schedule an appointment button to email us today with any questions or schedule an appointment.
Some of the conditions our facility treats include the following:
• Heel & Arch Pain (Plantar Fasciitis) (New noninvasive EPAT Therapy used by Professional Sports Teams)
• Foot, Ankle & Lower Leg Sprains & Injuries
• Chronic Pain of the Foot, Ankle & Lower Leg
• Laser Wound Care/Non-Healing Wounds and Ulcers
• Fractures of the Foot & Ankle Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
• Skin Conditions of the Lower Extremities (Including Skin Cancer)
• Diabetic Foot Care
• Ingrown Toenails
• Geriatric Foot Care
• Sports Injuries
• Corns & Calluses
• Fall Prevention
• Arthritic Foot Pain
• Infection of the Foot & Ankle
• Bunions & Hammertoes
• Flat Feet
We take immediate appointments and have early morning appointments. We accept most insurance including HMO, PPO and Medicare Assignment. For questions about our podiatric services in Stuart, or to schedule your appointment, please give us a call or e-mail at www.drtaubfootandwound.com